IAVE and Emirates Foundation have been running a series of engaging and informative virtual fora, exploring the importance of volunteers as agents of change. Under the overarching title Volunteering Together to Enable Change and Create a Better World, the series cover seven key topics, including how they have impacted the volunteer response to COVID-19.
Five more events are taking place, under the following themes:
- 23 September 2020, 9:00 EST: Tolerance & Inclusion – Volunteering Enabling Community Cohesion and Embracing Diversity (moderated by Volonteurope Secretary General, Piotr Sadowski)
- 7 October 2020, 9:00 EST: Volunteering and the Digital World – Extending the Power of of Volunteering through New Technologies
- 28 October 2020, 9:00 EST: Corporate Volunteering – Delivering Business Objectives through a Values Focused Mission
- 18 November 2020, 9:00 EST: Measurement and Impact – Providing the Evidence that Volunteering is Good for Society and Good for You
- 9 December 2020, 9:00 EST: Volunteering 2030 – New Paradigms
To learn more and register, please visit IAVE Virtual Forums 2020.