Online course for returned volunteers
Do you want to be part of the solution?
Are you a volunteer returned from the global south who wants to be an active citizen?
This course is about bringing the global to the local!
This course is an invitation for you to reflect on your overseas experience. To see how you can bring this learning to your home community.
To help you become the change you want to see in the world, and to challenge issues and work towards solutions.
Who is it for?
Anyone that has worked or volunteered overseas in the global south and is passionate about doing their part to make the world a fairer, more sustainable place.
What will you get from it?
- A unique space for exchange and reflection with other returned volunteers and development workers from across Europe
- A space to explore wider development issues in a creative way
- A space to reflect on your own journey and how you can take this forward into your home community
- Support to help you get an action that you are passionate about started
- A chance to connect with other actions and organisations doing similar work in your own country and across Europe
Location – Online
This course is being run on line to make it accessible to every regardless of their situation. It is also FREE.
Dates : May 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th, 28th, 31st
June 4th & 7th
Time 12:30 – 13:30 (Irish/UK time)
13:30 – 14:30 (Central European Time)
If you would like to take part, email Rosalind.email@example.com
Closing date for registration: 11 May 2018 – REGISTRATION CLOSED[:]