Youth Courage Project
Youth Courage project, funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ programme, aims to reactivate marginalised youth who has lost contact to their support system during the COVID pandemic.
- Finding out the current situation of the European youth outside of formal school settings and the challenges that have risen during the times of COVID.
- Supporting youth workers to provide them with the up-to-date and relevant methodologies to outreach and connect with the marginalised young people and help them to reclaim their confidence and personal and civil courage.
- Sharing insights from the practical youth field and the situation after the pandemic, by offering methodological instruments for further studies on bigger scales and providing recommendations for policymakers on local, regional, national and EU level.
- Transnational report on the “European Youth Survey”
- Youth Courage Project methodologies
Youth Courage Project’s website can be found here.